Terms & Conditions
We welcome you to the Daisy Chain Florist website terms and conditions for your information and use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website at Daisy Chain Florist. By accessing this website and/or placing your order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Using our website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to order from us. If you do not accept our terms, please do not use this website.
The www.daisychain-kinsale.com website is operated by: Daisy Chain Florist, a company registered in The Republic of Ireland. Our contact details are as follows:
- Trading address: Daisy Chain Florist, Pearse Street, Kinsale, Co.Cork, IRELAND
- General email: [email protected]
- Telephone number: 021 4774643
ORDERING FROM US
You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check you order and to correct any errors that may have occurred. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered.
Our acceptance of your order takes place when we confirm its receipt. We will send you a confirmation by email. When we confirm the order the purchase will be made and you will be charged, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
We may refuse to accept your order:
- Where goods are not available;
- Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
- If there has been a pricing or product description error; or
- If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
To order goods through this website you must be at least 18 years of age.
- All our prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates. We reserve the right to express the price exclusive of VAT, but we shall show VAT separately and include it in the total price.
- Where we charge separately for packing, carriage and insurance and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown elsewhere on our website.
- Our prices are reviewed periodically and seasonally
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION/POLICY
It is your responsibility to ensure all delivery address/details for the recipient given are correct. Daisy Chain cannot accept any responsibility or costs for non-delivery to the intended recipient or losses in such circumstances.
- Daisy Chain reserves the right to contact the recipient to ensure that they will be available for the delivery and/or to obtain delivery directions.
- Daisy Chain reserves the right to leave the delivery in a safe place for the recipient to later collect. The recipient will be notifies by phone call, text message or note in the letterbox.
- Daisy Chain Florist cannot accept responsibility or costs incurred in such circumstances of non-delivery where the recipient is not available
- Daisy Chain Florist cannot guarantee specific delivery times or dates, especially during busy periods. We reserve the right to deliver on or before requested dates during the Christmas period or Mothers Day.
- Our trained drivers with our own transport will deliver all the orders.
Delivery to flats, apartments or gated property
It remains the responsibility of the sender to ensure that Daisy Chain Florist is informed of correct flat/apartment numbers and access codes where available. Daisy Chain Florist will not accept orders to flats/apartments or gated property without a contact phone number for the recipient. Daisy Chain Florist reserves the right to contact the recipient to arrange suitable delivery time for orders to flats, apartments, and gated properties.
MAIN TERMS AND GUARANTEE
Whilst we endeavour to only show items on the website that are in stock, goods are subject to availability. If the flowers that we have received are not up to our high standards, we reserve the right to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
If your order arrives damaged or you have a complaint on quality, please notify us by telephone or email within 24 hours of the delivery date. A complaint after this period falls outside our guarantee. If a complaint is made between 2 and 7 days following delivery you may be required to return the goods to us or send a photograph perhaps by email. This is to allow us to assess a complaint fully to improve our offering and service. Problems between 2 and 7 days are usually associated with poor after care, so please ensure instructions on flower care are followed carefully. . Unfortunately a quality complaint cannot be investigated if made later than 7 days following date of delivery. Please note in the cases of roses, this is 5 days. Please contact us at any point or view our website if you require tips or additional information on flower care.
If you need to contact us within the Republic of Ireland, call us on 021 4774643 Monday – Saturday 9.30 AM – 6.00 PM.
Our target response for replying to your emails is 24 hours however, in practice, this is usually just a few hours but can be longer around the peak ordering periods such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter and Christmas.
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS POLICY
- If you wish to cancel your order:
- You can notify us by email or telephone before we have dispatched the goods for/to you:
- Please note: only cancellations given at least 24 hours before delivery date will be eligible for a refund. Orders placed or cancelled on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays will be treated as having been received on the following working day. To cancel orders, please call 021 4774643.
Daisy Chain Florist is committed to your safety and security when placing orders with us. We provide a safe and secure online payment process and do not store any records of your credit card details.
Any information that you provide to us is used solely to verify your order and process your payment.
By registering or placing an order on this website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you visit, or order products or services on Daisy Chain Florist you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information.
We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from messages you post to the website and emails or letters you send to us.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our website and to supply the goods or services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning your orders. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, improve, support and develop our business.
In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or our services. We may from time to time use your contact details to inform you of any special offers or new products that become available at Daisy Chain Florist, however we will give you the option to unsubscribe to any email literature that we send out.
SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to Daisy Chain Florist, Pearse Street, Kinsale, Co.Cork. Ireland
While we continually endeavour to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Links to third party websites on this website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found therein, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on the website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website. We may make changes to the material on this website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.